Funding and Scholarship Opportunities
Breaking Into Wall Street: Discount on Financial Modeling and Interview Prep Courses
Harvard Undergraduate Women in Business members get 20% off all Breaking Into Wall Street courses using the “HBS-Finance” Promo Code.
BIWS is the largest online provider of financial modeling and interview preparation courses. Courses are online and include lifetime access, unlimited support, and a money back guarantee.
Click here to view all of the courses and sign up: http://breakingintowallstreet.com/biws/breaking-into-wall-street-courses/
The most popular courses for business students are:
- Excel & Modeling Fundamentals - Learn Excel, accounting, 3-statement modeling, and valuation via 10+ global case studie
- IB Interview Guide - Land offers with 500+ pages of Q&A, tutorials, quizzes, and 17 Excel-based case studies
- Other courses include: Advanced Modeling, Industry Specific Modeling (real estate, banks, and energy), PowerPoint Pro, and a Networking Toolkit
Don’t forget to enter “HBS-Finance” in the Promo Code field at checkout to get the special 20% discount!
HUWIB Empowerment Scholarship
This year Harvard Women in Business has implemented a scholarship for its members pursuing business related opportunities. Members can apply to the scholarship and be awarded funding for but not limited to professional business attire, informational business guide books, business conference tickets. The purpose of this scholarship is to empower and support HUWIB members seeking opportunities to prepare her for her career after undergrad.
In order to be granted a scholarship, WIB members have to
1) Apply to the scholarship
2) Be approved by the Philanthropy Committee (will be reviewing applications weekly) –cannot request scholarship for item already purchased
3) Buy item and send receipt to Philanthropy Committee and Treasure
4) Request amount via Venmo or wait for a check to be delivered
Resources and Funding for WIB Members
Breaking Into Wall Street provides discounts on Financial Modeling and Interview Prep Courses
UC Grants can be a great way to get retroactive funding for on-campus events.
More Partners Coming Soon!
Additional Funding and Scholarship Opportunities Not Found on the OCS/CARAT Website
For people who already have an internship or job, they can withdraw up to 25% of their salary in advance. This is a great way to help pay for expenses during the school year, to help with apartment down payments, or even to help pay for a summer or post grad international trip! Thrive has a mission to reduce predatory student loans and instead employ a transparent process so that students can know where their money is coming from and when to pay it back. Click on the button below to visit their website and learn more!